A postdoc position is available on modeling and control of hybrid propulsion for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) at the Automotive Propulsion Control Lab, University of Minnesota.
· Demonstrated experience in control oriented modeling, linear and nonlinear control system design.
· Demonstrated experience in control system implementation, including both hardware and software.
· Demonstrated experience with real-time control experiments, data collection and analysis.
· Experience with engine/powertrain system modeling and control.
· Experience with both model based and data driven control system design and optimization.
· Experience with automotive/UAS powertrain instrumentation and testing.
The appointment will be initially for 12 months with a possible extension for up to 24-36 months. Interested candidates should submit a detailed CV and the names of three references to Prof. Zongxuan Sun ([email protected]).